Wednesday, February 15, 2006

"I'm Leavin' On A Jet Plane..."

Here I sit awaiting boarding my flight to SAC. I HATE flying. Aircraft designers certainly did not have comfort in mind when building these flying cattle cars. Pack as many in and be done with it. I really wonder if any of these designers logged any flight time in a passenger seat? Above all else, I will miss my boy the most... and, of course, my lovely wife. It will be two nights/3 days away.

I'll be attending an MIS Conference with a bunch of other propeller-heads! *chuckle* Hopefully I'll derive some benefit from it, Microsoft will be represented to discuss MS Exchange (Outlook) and other things like that which would probably bore the non-geek-types. ;)

Will keep you posted!

1 Comments:

Blogger ZeeLV said...

Check you out...blogging at the aerioport! :)

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home